Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun to cook


I'm actually not really fond into cooking. All the while my maid do all the cookings in my house. I dont even bother to learn how to cook until one day she told me that she's going to get married and I need to find replacement for her ( which is not easy to find new maid during the time). Then only I realized that my life wont be as easy as before..without maid, I have to cooks myself for the family. Oh my..this would be disaster..

my beloved maid ....


we miss u Auntie Ogy!!


But then I start to think that my child gonna grow up and one day they will surely ask me to cook for them and I cannot always depend on maid alone. So I decided to learn how to cook 'simple but delicious food'. From there I was then realized that it is fun to cook and when your family praise your cookings, its priceless...


0 comments:

Post a Comment